Friday, November 30, 2007

Funny SMS Riddles

1. Since light travels faster than sound, isn't that why some people appear bright until you hear them speak?
2. Nok nok.Who's there?....Marie!....Marie who?.....Mariewhowanna....!!
3. The jogger who overslept found himself running late.
4. The more you study. Tthe more you know. The more you know. The more you forget. The more you forget. The less you know. So why study?
5. Everything in life is relative, ask Einstein.
6. If my right leg was thanksgiving and my left leg was christmas, would you visit me between the holidays?
7. Press any key to continue or any other key to quit.
8. How do frogs die ? They Ker-mit suicide.
9. Sometimes I wake up grumpy. Other times I let her sleep.
10. How women think about sex:At 8 ignore it,Age 18 experience it,Age 28 look 4 it,Age 38 ask 4 it,Age 48 beg 4 it,Age 58 pay 4 it,Age 68 pray it,Age 78 4get it
11. If all the boys lived on the other side of the sea, what a good swimmer I would be ?
12. I Wanted To Change The World, But God Wouldn't Give Me The Source Code

No comments:

Post a Comment