Friday, November 30, 2007

Funny SMS Flirt

1. Handsome, Sweet, Intelligent, spontaneous, good-looking, nice friends, charming, funny, well...Enough about ME! How about you?
2. If I could rearrange the alphabet, Id put U and I together.
3. What is live ? Live is love. Whats love ? Love is kissing. Whats kissing ? Come here and I show you.
4. Love me or leave me. Hey,where is everybody going ?
5. Love is Sweet, Love is sad, but with me in bed Love is the best thing you ever had.
6.You got the style. You got the intelligence and you sure got the body!
7. Are you a mum? I am not a dad! Maybe you could help me with that!
8. If you would see yourself the way I do, you would wish you where as beautiful as you ...
9. The moment I first saw you, you warmed my heart, the second time you made little flames and now you make my heart burn like hell !
10. Are you free for the rest of your life?
11. I know milk it does a body good, but DAMN how much have you been drinking?
12. Hello, I'm a thief and I'm here to steal your heart!
13. Your daddy must be a terrorist because you are DA BOMB!
14. Do you believe in love at first sight, or do I have to walk by again?
15. It must have been a rainy day when you were born..Heaven was crying 'cus it lost its most beautiful angel!
16. I must have been born under a lucky star, to find a friend as nice as you are, and I will follow the rainbow until the end, if you promis forever to be my friend!
17. If love is a crime, lock me up, i'm guilty baby
18. In my dreams you're mine, in my life you're a dream.
19. Girls are like internet domain names... the ones I like are already taken.
20. God created the world in SIX days But took him centuries... to come up with someone...as "HOT" ... as "SEXY" ... as "Fuckable" ... *..As "YOU!" .. *
21. Just to let you know that I went to heaven and back...
22. Oh right then! Straight to the point! I want you right here, right now!
23. 4give my eyes 4 admiring u. u stole my heart the moment I saw u call me crazy, call me insane each time my heart beats it mentions ur name.
24. Last night I asked my angel to watch over you...but he came back soon.I asked:"Why?"He smiled and said:"An angel doesn't watch over another angel...."
25. God made butter, God made cheese, GOd made u 4 me 2 please, God made whiskey, God made Pepsi but wen God made u..... he sure made u sexy.
26. I hereby place u under arrest 4 vialating code 0567 distracting public with ur good looks and sexy ass so please remain silent and report to my bedroom
27. I lost my rubber duckie.Would you bath with me instead!!!
28. if a kiss was a rain drop is send you showers if a hug was a second id send you hours if a smile was water id send you a sea if you ever get lonly id send you me
29. if your asking if id hurt you the answer is never if your asking if i love you the answer is forever if your asking if i want you the answer is i do if your asking who i luv the most the anwer is you
30. @}--}}-- Its a e-rose. For you ....
31. Loading the Babe meter.....

5%


17%


26%


57%


78%


99%


100% COMPLETE


Processing data..


ANALYSIS COMPLETE


U R A 100%
Gorgeous Babe xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment